Monday, February 21, 2011

A simple women's Daybook



Today... yet another overwhelming daytime
Outside my window... gloom which revolve to glow
I am thinking... every fine things in my life
I am thankful for... the people who care and promote me!
I am reading... about to start "showdown" by Ted Dekker
One of my favorite things... choclates…..
A keeper at home skill I am using/... cooking and categorize.
A character trait I plan to work on... serenity
Scripture I am memorizing... Never love a frnd who hurts u... Never hurt a frnd who loves u... Sacrifice everything for a frnd who care for u.
For the rest of the week... some official work and celebrations with best friends



A picture I'd like to share...

picture of my niece Elaina
I initiate this meme and after seeing numerous bloggers join in, I thought I'd give it a shot! :perhaps do one each two weeks or each month. :)
You can participate too by going here!
sindhu joy